Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Myers-Brigs Test

Recently my class took a Myers-Brigs personality test, which is a test to show what type of a person you are. It will tell you if you are driven by feeling, by fact, if you are very social, ect. This is an incredibly accurate test and many famous people have taken this test. My personal type is ESTJ, which means I am Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact. Decisive, quickly move to implement decisions.
This test has told me a lot about myself. It has confirmed that I am realistic and decisive. It has also showed me that there are lots and lots of different people out there. In our class, many people found themselves getting the same personality as other students. This was to be expected, I suppose  because many of us think alike and have similar personalities. Even more impressive, no one said that their result didn't match up with who they were. I ask that whoever is reading this post takes the test and decides for themselves if it is accurate.
As an interesting side note, Some other famous and infamous ESTJs include: Henry Ford, Condoleezza Rice, Dr. Phil, Martha Stewart, Bill O'Reilly, St Paul, Tom Clancy, and Saddam Hussein. 

1 comment:

  1. Brandan, go back and read the writing prompt (instructions) for this post. You are missing vital pieces.

    ReplyDelete