Thursday, November 14, 2013

Passion Project Update

I have had 8 days so far for my passion project, and yet I was barely able to do anything at school. Many of the sites that I need to visit to learn about my topic (Stealth Tech.) are blocked by the school. However, I have done a lot of my project at home on my free time. I so far have discovered and explained how the tech works, who discovered it, what types of planes use it, who makes it, and I have also gone into detail about each of the stealth planes. So far I have researched the F-117 stealth Fighter, B-2 Stealth Bomber, and the new stealth plane that will replace all the other regular fighters; the F-35. I have also contacted the military base and am going to contact Lockheed-Martin about going on a tour, but I do not have an answer if I will get one from the military base and I am trying to find contact info for one of the nearby Lockheed offices. So far I am very pleased with  how my project is progressing. I have so far accomplished my goals, and since I have, I am trying to expand them by trying to get the class the ability to go on a trip to Lockheed.

Some upcoming problems:

  1. lack of access to sites at school
  2. finding the right contact info foe Lockheed
  3. determining if the military base will let us take a tour

1 comment:

  1. The next time you come across a blocked website, let me try to log in and we'll see if that works.

    ReplyDelete